Voodoo Vince original showed up in 2003 on the original Xbox. Many missed out on this puzzle platformer with the quick retirement of the console. On April 18th, 201, many gamers will get a second chance at trying out this jewel of a game.
In this game you play as Vince, a voodoo doll making his way through various puzzles in the underbelly of New Orleans.
Some of the changes you can expect from this remaster are:
- Classic puzzle platforming gameplay that has been preserved exactly as it was in the original
- Gorgeous high-def visuals: 1080p resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio and updated rendering and visual effects
- 60 fps gameplay — Voodoo Vince plays like butter!
- Select soundtrack updates and remixes by the game’s original composer, Steve Kirk
- Xbox Live integration and achievements with Xbox Play Anywhere support
- Rumble/haptic feedback
You can grab this on April 18th for 14.99 on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs (Xbox Play Anywhere)
Find out more HERE